Powered by Blogger.

The Importance of Being Earnest!

 Saturday, August 7, 2010

A lot of my friends decided to do a play before school started back up. They decided to do the play "The Importance of Being Earnest." Amazingly they accomplished this in little over than a month! I loved it! Almost throughout the entire thing I had to stifle my laughs because I was afraid I would make them mess-up. :P They did great acting! Unfortunately my family did not come with me and won't be able to watch it. :/ Now that I have seen the play I want to be able to watch the movie(if there is one.) Although I'm not going to be in a play this year I really hope to be able to do one in the very near future! lol I just checked it there was a movie and I watched the trailer. Unfortunately it doesn't look good, but the play is really good. Btw if you are wanting to do a play this is a great play that you should do. :) With plays you can always take things out that you don't want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP