Powered by Blogger.

Clash of the Titans

 Wednesday, August 11, 2010


A couple of days ago my family and I watched Clash of the Titans. Do I recommend this movie? No. This movie had so much about the gods that it was, at times, quite discomforting to watch. I thought it wouldn't be too bad because as we all know it's fake, but they went in such detail that you couldn't really count it as just a review of Greek mythology. Also the evil people in this movie were extremely evil! The look of them and what they said would give you shivers. I have to say though that this movie wasn't entirely bad. Still even the good in it was not enough to take away the down side of it. My mom was telling me that the old version of Clash of the Titans is much better. Hopefully soon I'll be able to watch it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP