Powered by Blogger.

To Dream, Or Not To Dream?

 Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do you dream at night? In black and white? Color? What kind of dreams usually come to you? I honestly am not really a dreamer. If I'm having a dream it usually becomes a nightmare. :P So much fun for that, huh. My dreams have a light coloring, like a cross between black and white and color. I have never had a dream where I am flying or doing something amazing, or even fun. Sometimes I'll just have a dream that I'm checking my fb. Yeah, that tells you that you're spending too much time on it. Or what I'm going to do tomorrow.... If I do have an adventurous dream I'm usually in control of it. Lately I have learned the ability of changing the outcomes of my dream. Such that, when I had a dream that was heading in the direction of a nightmare I just stopped it and made it do something else. I love that ability! Anyway I have the most dream making family in the world! Everyday I have to listen to at least half an hour of dreams. Not joking. Surprisingly my mom has a lot of dreams about getting eaten by a bear... She has a real fear of them. Or something gory like that. My brother has the adventurous dreams. Although from time to time they end up a little strange. Yesterday he dreamt that Anne, from Anne of Green Gables, taught him jazz on the piano. Unfortunately I have never had Anne visit me. lol I'll even save him in his dreams from time to time. :D I'm the best sister! ;) Anyway I hope this post wasn't too random for you but I thought I should do a 'regular' post.

"And the king said to them, I have had a dream, and my spirit is anxious to know the dream." -Daniel 2:3

"Then, being divinely warned in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they (the wise men) departed for their own country another way." -Matthew 2:12

May the Lord be with you and have a wonderful week.


1 comments:

Tristen February 13, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

haha this was great :D I love when I get to controle my dreams they are much more fun! And I totally know what you mean by listening to dreams all the time, with five brothers and sisters that consists of about half my morning ;)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP