Powered by Blogger.

Fire Away!

 Friday, February 17, 2012



For one of my 17th birthday presents I got a bow! When I was younger I used to be into archery, as part of 4H. Now that I'm older I realized I still have a love for it! Actually what sparked this desire to get back into it was the fact that we found our old bow. Which is quite weak! lol Nonetheless it sparked that want. :) Hope you enjoy these pictures.

 Aiming....
Fire!!!

Not too shabby! ;) 



Mr. Cool.


That arrow in the bulls-eye was.. placed there. lol I'm not that good.. yet. :)


God bless and have a wonderful week! Btw Picnik is shutting down. But before they do they are letting anyone use premium features for free! I have love Picnik and will be sad to lose it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP