Powered by Blogger.

Our Move..In Pictures!!!

 Friday, April 29, 2011

Truly sry for how long it has taken me to finally post this!!! This is basically scenery photos. Oh btw as of now I can't find the plug to my camera so I won't be able to post more pictures for a while. :( *shakes head* Anyway hope you enjoy! There will be more photos...one day...



 I love this picture!

 We have a pond! It's so cute! I love it!



 Do you see the dragon fly?


 Doesn't it look just like the Anne of Green Gables house!!

 Btw I have dubbed myself Anne. ;)

 My friend says it looks like something off of Agatha Christie. Lol!




1 comments:

Tristen May 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

These are all gret pictures! :D The first wo are my favorite, and I always love any sky pictures. Your house looks amazing!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP