Powered by Blogger.

Pranked?

 Friday, April 1, 2011

Wow, it has been a while since I have talked to you all! Sry! You know how school is... Anyway as you most likely know today is Aprils Fools Day!  How did you get pranked?  Fortunately, thus far, I have succeeded in bypassing getting pranked.  In the past my brother and I would act like we were dead, or something like that, to prank/scare my mom.  No matter how many times we would do it, she would fall for it. Afterwards we were about to get killed. lol. ;)  BTW I'm moving...when exactly, not sure! Truly sry if my posting becomes scattered and few for quite awhile. Also that was not a prank on you.  We are all so happy! It's going to be different! It just occurred to me that I will have a bundle load of new photos that I can take and show you! I have been watching Tangled like crazy!!!  My dad gave my brother and I it for a surprise! :D I have now watched it twice in theaters and two times in two days! I absolutely love it! Definitely watch!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP