Powered by Blogger.

Our Move!

 Saturday, April 16, 2011

Prepare for a long post! lol Anyway I do believe my family cannot plan anything! We left before we had even planned to. lol After a ruff six hours of driving we spent the rest of the night sleeping. Waking up early the next day proved to have another six hours of driving! Once arriving at our destination I can't remember what happened. lol I'm pretty sure we slept. Next day came and we went to church. I do believe it was the longest we have stayed on a Sunday morning, which was 4 hours. Looked around for a while and needed more sleep. lol Actually we didn't sleep as much as I am portraying. One thing led to another and we went to another town, which was a far drive, and loving it there decided that would like to move there.  Unfortunately we left all our stuff in the town before...coming back...we then looked at the mall where we  thought that we weren't moving to and we also traveled a bit and went to an Apple store for my brother. Once the next day came we packed our stuff and came back to the far away town... After a whole day of looking for a house, we were out of houses to look at, none of them would have worked, and decided to go back to the original town..... Wow... lol Were you able to follow that? Finally we found a house!!! Yay! I can't wait to show you some pics...It looks like the house off of Anne of Green Gables! Ha ha! Also the house has a pond near it. "The lake of shining waters.." It's a Green Gable's inside joke. :D Did I mention that it was the very first house we looked at.  lol I'm writing a Learning from God on Trusting. lol  I have to mention that I only took a few pictures of that entire part of the trip. I'm so sry! Every time I wanted to take a picture I noticed that I didn't have my camera with me. :P Although I did take some so expect a post on Our Move in Pictures!!! Through this entire venture I never once got car sick, till the trip back... At one time I was feeling so sick that my mom said she had never seen me so white. Fortunately it only lasted 40 or so minutes. lol Since I am finally back at our 'other' home I will be able to start posting more frequently again! We are beyond grateful to the Lord for keeping us safe and helping us through this trip! My prayer is that He will continue to keep us safe! One unfortunate thing is that we are going to have to go back with all our stuff... There will probably be a post for that. lol Thanks for reading and God bless. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP