Powered by Blogger.

My First Blog Anniversary!

 Sunday, April 17, 2011

I have been writing in this blog for one year now, which is very hard for me to believe! Actually my first blog post was on 4-8-10... Recently I have been reading quite often of people who are having their first or second anniversary of their blog and decided to look at when mine was. Unfortunately I'm a little late on the actual date. :P Anyway I just have to thank all of my readers for following and giving me comments ever so often. It makes my day! In a way I feel as if being followed and following others is like having pen-pals. I have loved reading your blogs, which are sometimes encouraging and are almost always funny! Hopefully you will continue to read this blog! Thanks. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP