Powered by Blogger.

Keeping in Touch

 Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So sry for not posting sooner but moving is quite a time consuming thing. Finally I have internet back!!!! In the meantime I read The Red Badge of Courage and Animal Farm, both of which I really liked.  Although I don't think I'll be writing a review on either of them. Since I still don't have my camera cord to plug into the computer it will take me longer than I had originally planned to have the post Our Move in Pictures posted. I have to admit once we were here two days I got really sad and cried.  Missing friends and knowing no one here is hard. Fortunately the Lord got me through that depressed spell surprisingly fast and I got my joy back. Although I do miss my friends. Btw please comment and tell me some books that you suggest I might read! Also I'm so excited to start decorating my room and bathroom the way I want!!! I have my own bathroom!! :D In our old house we only had one restroom. :P Whatever we decide to do with the bathroom I want to get a potted flower. What do you suggest in respects to the kind of flower and decorations?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP