Powered by Blogger.

Two Girls, One Week

 Monday, June 25, 2012

My friend flew in to see me! I had an amazing time and am so blessed by the friendship! Hope you enjoy these photos and are having your own wonderful summer memories!

 
My friend Hannah! This is after she got off the airplane. :)

       All of us girls together. The girl in the middle came in to be with the two girls on the right. We all met up at the airport.

My pastor says this all the time! I had to get a picture of this. :)

Pretty fountain!

Glam girls. ;) hehe. I was really looking forward to getting some great pics together and I think we accomplished that. :)


Oh, yeah. ;)

This was Hannah's first time swimming in the ocean! We had to make a special trip for that!

We all meant back up.!


We buried her alive! ;)

She thought she looked like a turtle in this pic.






The smoulder...








Very large elevator doors!

At the museum!

"May I steal this dance?"



The entire trip was a blast! From taking her to see our church and meet my friends, to the beach,  archery, sight seeing, MALL SHOPPING, touring a college(I'm making her go to college here), but most of all being with each other. I love her like a sister! Honestly when she left I was like, "Where is my other sibling?" It was great being able to experience what it is like to have a sister. i shall always cherish our friendship and never forget the way God made it all work out. No broken bones and no missed flights! :D God bless and I hope you have your own friend in Christ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP