Powered by Blogger.

"The Three Musketeers"

 Thursday, June 21, 2012


      Well, I have to say that I am so glad that I decided not to have my brother watch this movie with us. *shakes head* This movie was not very good. Enjoyable, to a certain degree, but not in the least recommendable. There was so much "stuff" in it that I was repulsed. So much of it was just added in the movie to take up time. Cleavage, skimpy dresses, and passionate kissing make this movie not worth seeing. Especially with guys. Did I find this movie funny? Yes, actually I couldn't help but laugh at times! If you are a girl and you want to see this movie it won't scar you for life. If you get my meaning? The reason I'm "against" this movie is because I was extremely disappointed
    Anyway... lol Sry there isn't an "actual" review. I wrote one but it wasn't worth reading. :P So, I will get that post written about the week with my friend... Eventually. lol God bless and have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP