Powered by Blogger.

Filming Our Own "Hunger Games"

 Monday, April 30, 2012

A friend of mine put together an event to film the "Hunger Games"! My brother and I along with a few other kids were the actors. I was Foxface. ;) It was such a blast and it was great getting to meet a bunch of new friends. :) 


The VERY long walk to our destination. It added to the "sweat" effect. lol

The careers.

Running through the water to get to Katniss. ;)


My brother emptying his shoe of water. lol Take two! ;)

The girl on the right actually fell completely into the water. It was so hot though that everyone dried pretty quickly. ;)

My brother, on the bottom right hand corner, became the art director. lol That's our Peeta lying down.

I think they did a pretty good job!

My friend and I actually stepped on his hand twice. :P

Katniss helping Peeta walk.

Haha. Cato taking out some more prey. ;)

I have this photo for basically the high definition of it. lol I don't know how it turned out that well. 

Cato taking the small bike back. ;) Clove and I.


Getting my package. 

Intense moments.

Thresh!


Another emotional scene.

By the time this photo was taken we were all beat! Basically seven to eight hours of filming!


Victory!

The not so happy victors. lol

I actually have over 100 photos, but I chose these. Trust me there were a lot of other good ones, but I couldn't have posted them all. Could I? ;)
Surviving the snakes(we were in the woods), ticks, and heat I think we made a pretty good movie. ;) It's not finished yet and we might have to all come together again for another day of filming but I cannot wait! The scene were Cato kills my brother is intense! 
Hope you enjoyed seeing these photos! If you want to see more just comment and tell me and I will be happy to do another post. :)
God bless and have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP