Powered by Blogger.

Capturing a Little Beauty

 Friday, April 13, 2012

Well you might have noticed that I haven't been posting very much this month. I'm sorry. Recently I'm busy, but with nothing to write about. Work, science project(which I will have a post on when I'm actually done. lol), and school. Nothing very inspiring. :P Thus I shall just do a picture post. Hope you don't mind too much. These were taken by my brother!


I think my brother has a thing for tree pictures. lol Although they are magnificent! 

:P lol

There are so many turtles 'crawling' around this park we go to! lol There's a stampede! 



We have actually planted a garden! Exciting! Except for the part where it was around ten o'clock and we found out that there was going to be a frost that night. Thus we had to go out with a flash light and get a tarp and spread it over it. My hands were so cold! More like all of me was so cold! I think most of our garden survived the night though! 







God bless and have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP