Powered by Blogger.

In His Hands

 Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter everyone! I can't believe how many things have happened in the past year for me. Last year, on Easter, was our first time actually visiting the church we are now going to. For two years we listened to this pastor on the internet and really wanted to move there, because we didn't have a church of our own in our old town. Well on April first, last year, our house finally sold and Easter Sunday was the first time going. I love my new church and the people I have come to know. Many many things have happened since that day and to think that it has already been a year. You know that feeling when something feels incredibly long one moment and then short the next. Yeah, it's one of those things. Anyway we have had some terrible moments this past year and some amazing ones. Through it all I know that God is there and He led us here for a reason. God's timing is  perfect and His ways are above our own. God has saved me from my sins and I owe it all to him. Not of myself was I saved but because God saved me! Jesus died for everyone that whoever will believe in Him shall not perish. I love the Lord with all my heart and am so thankful for what he has done in me. I have sinned against God and still He loves me! He loves me so much that He sent His Son to die for me. Isn't that amazing! It's hard to get your head around it, I know, but it is nonetheless the most amazing thing ever! Jesus defeated the grave and rose again on Easter Sunday! God bless and remember what Jesus did, not just today, but always!


"And there are also many other things that Jesus did, which if they were written one by one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. Amen." -John 21:25

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever shall believe in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life." -John 3:16

Cannons-Phil Whikham
I love this song! Hope you listen!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP