Powered by Blogger.

Memorable Yard Sale

 Saturday, May 12, 2012

This is the first time I had actually gone to a yard sale. Other than the times as a very young child. I am so pleased with my purchases! The yard sale was a fundraiser for the youth, in our church, to go to a youth retreat. Despite my efforts to pay more I got all this for just 10 bucks! :D



All of my purchases together. The picture didn't focus too well. Sry.

I love this!

"The Columbia History of the World" just looked too interesting not to get! It has a ton of history in it and I can't wait to pour over it. The book on the right is on of my favorites and I'm so glad I found it! 

I got this for my brother since his room is the "travel" theme. Mainly consisting of Ships. :) 

I was trying to get a good angle on it. I love the little details. 


I was ecstatic when I found these! They're so intriguing! 

The entire set!





As you can see I don't think I did too bad shopping. ;) God bless and have a wonderful week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP