Powered by Blogger.

"The Double"

 Sunday, May 13, 2012


I really liked this movie! Very interesting and upbeat! Before I continue I have to tell you that the cursing was very bothersome! In other words they included to use God's name in vain, around 7 times. Mostly in the first 30min. :P Also there was this one scene where they, the main characters, were interrogating this one women who was scantily dressed. Other than these set backs I would totally recommend this movie.

"The Double" is about two agents, Paul Shepherdson (Richard Gere) and Ben Geary (Topher Grace), who both devoted their lives to finding Cassius. These two men are thrust together after a soviet assassin, Cassius, kills a senator. Former CIA agent, Paul, tries to talk Ben out of trying to find this cruel killer, but his attempts fail. Ben has been searching and learning all he can about Cassius for too long to give heed to caution. Should Ben give up when it hits a little closer to home? Although not all is as it seems. With murders popping up here and there, Ben believes he has the killer. Or is it all just a mask to an even bigger plan?

I watched this movie on Netflix! Honestly I love Netflix! I will be spending all month, for that's when the free trial runs out, watching movies! Soon, once I'm done reading "North and South" by Elizabeth Gaskell, I will watch the BBC film! So excited! Should I mention that it wouldn't be the first time I have watched it, or even the second time? lol

God bless and have a wonderful week! Guess what? This is my 200th post! Not very exciting is it? ;) Anyway thank you all so much for the encouraging words that have given me the drive to give you 200 more! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP