Powered by Blogger.

A Week with Friends!

 Wednesday, January 4, 2012


Well, I think I had my first "weekend" getaway. lol Recently my brother and I went over to my friends house and spent a couple nights there! It was my first sleep over in like forever! It was so much fun! Although I wasn't quite used to the time they wanted to stay up till, which was two... So we stayed up till one. ;) Anyway it was great to see my best buddies again and for a longer amount of time. We went shopping, walking, to the beach, played games, watched That's So Raven, and just had an overall blast together! :D Hope you enjoy the pictures. :)



The birds wanted to surf too! 


Btw did you know that there are sinking sad pits on the beach. Well there are... See those support beams? Well as I was walking near it half my leg sunk in the sand and was soaking wet. :P Oh, well. 

My one and only handsome little brother! 

Photo bombed!



Love this pic!

Mysterious... ;)


God bless and have a great new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP