Powered by Blogger.

A Look Back At 2011

 Saturday, December 31, 2011


Wow! Another year has come and gone. Can you believe it? Time is either traveling too fast for me or too slow.. Not very patient am I? ;) Anyway this has got to be the craziest year ever for me!

Things we did this year:
1. I was going to the community college (that I unfortunately wasn't able to finish do to moving. :P)
2. I had a job
3. I turned 16 and had the best sweet 16 party ever!
4. We MOVED
5. I went on my first youth retreat (really the first time I had been away from my parents.)
6.  I got a new camera!
7. Finished a 2,000 piece puzzle (right now we are working on a 1,000 piece puzzle. :) )
8. Went to the ocean a lot!
9. Read 28 books this year!! I've read 99 books altogether. I can't wait to get my 100th book finished!
10. Had my wisdom teeth taken out and had four cavities. :P
11. My brother got braces. :]
12.Got my permit! Finally!
13. Went sailing!
14. Saw Scotty McCreery!
15. Everything that just made this year special...
16. Not to mention all the wonders that God has done in my life over this past year!

Thank you readers for being apart of it!
God bless and have a wonderful new year!

Btw my little fact from last year...
My brother is basically the same height he was last year. He might have grown half an inch or something pitiful like that. :P Although he is only 14 and has a good amount of time to grow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP