Powered by Blogger.

Singing All The Way

 Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recently my youth group went caroling! We were struggling whether to go or not but we did and I am so thankful! Even though I was burning up in the hospital with my turtle neck on I don't regret it for a moment! Not to mention that I looked like a beet, I was so red. :P Singing songs to people in the hospital was amazing! I felt so blessed! Thankfully I was able to pray with two people! Both of whom were elderly. My brother even got to pray for someone. He said when he had finished praying and opened his eyes that the elderly lady, that he was praying for, had tears brimming in her eyes and she mouthed the words thank you. I feel so blessed to be healthy and out of the hospital, especially for Christmas. But even if I was it's so wonderful to know that God is always with me, no matter where or what. The Lord be with you and have a blessed Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP