Powered by Blogger.

War Horse

 Sunday, January 29, 2012


This movie was superb! I went with a bunch of friends and it made it even more special! Despite the fact that they had spurts of talking through it and getting up to get refills and restroom brakes. :P lol Here is the review, I'll try not to give too much away. :)
War Horse is about the journey of a thorough bred horse who will have to take the circumstances, thrown at him, with bravery and the boy who will never stop searching for him. No matter who Joey, the horse, comes in contact with he makes an impact on their lives. Whether for the British, Italians, or Germans during WW1 this horse's keen mind and understanding of what's going on around him helps him to survive.
Although I love this movie the beginning did take a little while to get going. If you can get past the beginning then I'm sure you will end up loving it like I did. My brother won't stop talking about it he loves it so much. The casting was different...but in a good way. They had Tom Hiddleston, Thor's brother, and the BBC Sherlock Holmes detective, Benedict Cumberbatch. Both of whom I love! :) For me, personally, it was a little hard to relate to the main character in War Horse though. As time went on I did eventually become emotionally attached. Yes, it takes awhile for characters to get any warmth from me. lol I'm very critical. ;)
Anyway I hope you go watch this movie or eventually watch it because you don't want to miss it.
God bless and have a wonderful week.
War Horse Trailer 

A War Horse sunset....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP