Powered by Blogger.

Book Tag!

 Saturday, January 14, 2012

(not my picture)

Yes, I'm doing another tag! Please join in on the fun and comment with a link to your blog if you decide to join. :)
This is 25 things you didn't know about me and my books. ;) Enjoy and please join in!

1. Favorite fictional character: Poirot!
2. A book you have imagined yourself in: Actually most books I read I imagine myself in them... So I don't think I can choose
3. Favorite book: Wuthering Heights
4. Favorite author: Agatha Christie definitely has to be one of my favorite authors. Including Jane Austen and so forth. ;)
5. The worst book you have ever read: For Whom the Bell Tolls... I didn't finish it for a just cause. :P
6. Your fictional character "crush": Henry Tilney from Northanger Abbey... Especially in the movie! lol ;)
7. Favorite kind of book, such as Romance, Historical Fiction, Historical, Fantasy, Classic, Mystery: All of the above. ;) Except for Fantasy, sry.
8. Favorite kids book: Rumpelstiltskin, I think. :)
9. A book you have read more than once: The Series of Unfortunate Events I read like three times. Love! Such wonderful childhood memories... :)
10. A book that is overlooked: The Black Arrow is definitely overlooked! I loved it!
11. Do you take peoples advice on what to read or do you find books for yourself: Not really...only lately am I actually writing down their suggestions. People just don't seem to read the same kind of books I like to read.
12. Favorite Christian novel: Screwtape Letters
13. A book that you could hardly get yourself to finish: The Heart of Darkness... Wow... Although the ending did get better...
14. A book that you couldn't put down: Each one of the Lineage of Grace books! I would get one in the morning and have it finished by that evening ready to get another. :)
15. A book you want to read: The Hunger Games! I'm so excited to read it! :)
16. Book you are reading: Ben Hur
17. Favorite racial controversy book: To Kill a Mockingbird
18. A book you regret reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray.. I hated it!
19. A book that while you were reading it you were scared: Well it would have to be one of Agatha Christie's books but I can't think of one that did. :P
20. What's your level on how much you love books between 1-10: 10! It's simply a passion of mine!
21. How many books have you read: 99, I'm working on the 100th :D
22. How many books do you hope to read this year: As many as I can fit in to my time schedule.
23. Do you like to read the same book with other people or are you a loner: Both... I like to be able to spend far too many hours talking about a book but then again I like to be a loner because people just don't get it. ;)
24. Do you take it as a personnel offence when people say they don't like to read: Yes...and the thing is that nobody seems to hear from them again... ;)
25. Do you wish to one day be an author: Yes! It's one of my dreams!

I hope you enjoyed and have a love to read like I do. :) God bless and have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP