Powered by Blogger.

Courageous

 Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Wow! What an excellent movie! As you might have noticed sometimes Christian movies can be a bit cheesy or just have bad acting. Well this movie put those out of mind. Honestly I wasn't really up to watching it. I thought it would be boring and about people that were having trouble with their teens. Where I got that impression I don't know. lol I can assure you it isn't! Although it is about family and fathers making a commitment to raise their children right, it did it in the best way imaginable! This movie had me crying, then laughing, and then crying again. Usually I'm called "hard hearted" in my family because I don't cry during movies and the like but I have to say I broke down during "Courageous". They developed the characters and had you right there beside them. It was amazingly done and I fully give my recommendation to it!
Courageous  This is the trailer.

God bless and have a wonderful rest of the week. And don't forget to rent this at the Red Box!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP