Powered by Blogger.

Heritage!

 Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well since I could not think of anything to post about I thought I would tell you my heritage. :)

Here is the list of countries I'm from:
-Greece (I'm twenty five percent Greek on my dad's side)
-Ireland
-Scotland (We believe our eighteenth great grandfather is William Wallace. Seen the movie Brave Heart?)
-Germany (The good side :))
-Belgium
-France (Maybe..I hope so. ;))
-Indian (I think I had a great great great grandmother that was)

Comment below and tell me your heritage! :D

3 comments:

Danielle June 5, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

I'm lots of Irish and Russian!

Tristen June 7, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

That's great that you take interest in your heritage- honestly i don't know much about mine! :)

Isabelle June 8, 2011 at 7:27 PM  

I have Russian, Polish, and maybe some Gypsy!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP