Powered by Blogger.

Writing Frenzy

 Monday, May 30, 2011

Recently I have been in a writing frenzy! A couple of my friends, from where I used to live, have started writing me and I have been writing back! I didn't expect it to be so much fun! Also I have started writing another book! I plan on really going through with this one! It is a Christian/murder mystery book. Haven't decided on a name yet. I do have the prologue completed and chapter one is coming along, both of which need some editing that my brother and friend Danielle are helping me with. It has always been a dream of mine to become an author...I suppose I'm considered a writer but to have something published would be a dream come true. If, one day, I do succeed I'll tell you and you'll have to read it! lol Are you much of a writer?

2 comments:

Tristen May 30, 2011 at 7:19 AM  

That is awesome! I would really like to read it! :D can't wait till ur done and published ;)

Isabelle May 31, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Hm. Wonder who one of those people would be... ;)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP