Powered by Blogger.

Day at the Beach!

 Tuesday, May 10, 2011




               
          As you can tell I'm having a little trouble with my camera. Such as that horribly ugly little black spot!! :(

                                   
                          I'm not joking or over exaggerating when I say the waves were huge!!



                      It was so cool how the planes would fly over head! They were so close!!!

Isn't the beach a beautiful place?! And to think I live somewhat near it! Since moving can be quite stressful we went to the beach for the day! I had never seen surfers before! It was quite cool! Although I think I went out too far...I have such a problem with that. :P Having been out that far this surfur was about ten feet from my head when riding a wave! Frightening me because I was worried that if he might fall the surf board would go flying towards my head! lol The imagination I have. Also I started to get scared of sharks so I went closer to the beach, which was quite hard because of the rip current.  Every time I would swim really hard to get back the waves would pull me up into another wave and it took me quite some time to get back...quite exhausting. My mother was commenting to me how I have spent more time outside in the last 2 weeks than I have my entire life!..basically. lol To spend more time outside we went canoeing on Mother's Day. Even though I'm not  doing a Mother's Day post please don't think I don't love my mom. I adore her! Hope you enjoy the pictures and please comment and tell me your own beach time fun! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP