Powered by Blogger.

Dyed My Hair!!!

 Friday, May 13, 2011

Does the title of this post speak for itself?! I dyed it red! Yes, I know, I already had red hair..but I was tired of people always saying that I had strawberry blonde hair. In the back, I have to admit, it was turning a bit more blonde than I would have liked. Honestly I don't think people will be saying that now! lol Having begged for several years to be able to dye it she always insisted on no, which was quite a surprise for me when she said I could!...with a little help from my dad. ;) Only one person in this family isn't happy about my dying my hair...and that person happens to be my brother. :( Hopefully he'll get used to it.  Don't worry it is not like a red red but looks natural and now my hair is more of a consistent color. Will I dye it again..? Perhaps. :) Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Tristen May 13, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

That's awesome! [Wish I could dye my hair] haha do you have any pictures /:]

Isabelle May 13, 2011 at 7:56 PM  

That's so cool! You definitely need to put up some pitures! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP