Powered by Blogger.

Get in Shape!

 Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Instead of trying to lose weight, as I have done in the past, I'm just trying to get in shape this time! Have more stamina! As of last week I have been going out every morning and walking/jogging. Sometimes I do a mile and a half or just a mile! Delightfully I am getting in shape, although not that 'in' shape. ;) Every time I go out jogging it gets easier on me and I don't breathe nearly so hard! lol Also to my greatest surprise I'm not tired throughout the day, even though I'm exercising in the morning. The reason for my determination to get in shape is because I will be going on a church youth retreat this summer! :D I can't wait! Since we will be doing a lot of things, at the retreat, and not getting a lot of rest I thought jogging would be perfect to help me out. When I'm there I want to be able to enjoy myself and not feel like I need to sit out because all I'm used to doing is reading. lol ;) Anyway I hopefully will continue to go out jogging even after the retreat! :D Time for me to go get in shape! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP