Powered by Blogger.

Spring Break/Work

 Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hey! Do you like my bookshelf I added to my blog?  It took me forever!!!  Anyway I'm happy with it.  Since we might have sold our house we are working like crazy to get the house ready!!! Please pray for us that it will all go through.  Strangely enough none of us are really getting are hopes up too high.  I guess we are just taking it in strides. If it does go smoothly I will be so excited!  Getting the house ready has been more work that I thought it would be! We are just fixing things...  Anyway I have to apologize for not writing more! Sry. I now have 13 followers! Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy my writing.  Yes this week is our spring break!!! Yet...we are still doing some school to catch back up and really get our math down.  How complex math can be!  Definitely not my best subject. Work, work, and work! lol  Anyway I was given three different journals for my birthday so I decided to use certain journals for specific things. Like using the one that has a verse from the Bible on each page as my Bible journal. I will be putting in it Bible verses to remember, prayer list, and what I got from certain verses.  Btw please pray for this lady I know who is not a Christian, pregnant, not married, and already has a child. Thanks.  Have a great week!

Sry I'm posting this so late. lol I actually wrote it quite a while ago! :P Also this photo is a really old one that I took but I liked it. :)

1 comments:

Tristen March 17, 2011 at 12:58 PM  

I love that picture! And I like your bookshelf too ;)
Yay for spring break!!! Haha I am doing pretty much the exact same this week- I find that funny =)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP