Powered by Blogger.

"The Body in the Library"

 Wednesday, March 9, 2011


For my 16th b-day my friend gave me this book! I loved it! Very good! This is a Miss Marple Mystery, which is the first one I have read!  For being a "Miss Marple Mystery" she was not in it as much as you would think.  Although she did solve the case. :) Anytime I read a mystery novel I love to try and figure it out! That was definitely a lost cause in this instance, because it was so complex and disillusioning.  When I read the ending and found out how it all came to pass I realized that I would have never figured it out!  Complete spin on it!  I have been in a desperate want for a mystery and The Body in the Library has quenched my yearning, for now. ;) This book started out very fast paced, for within a couple pages you find the dead body of Ruby Keene found on Colonel Bantry's hearthrug.  Mrs. Bantry rings up Miss Marple and is taking all the enjoyment out of the mystery that she can.  Honestly that is hard to believe someone being so giddy about finding a dead body in their home. I would freak out! lol  Going through the views of Colonel Melchett, Sir Henry, and Superintendent Harper questioning Ruby's relatives and witnesses who saw her last, they arrest the wrong man.  With another murder of a girl coming about, could the two cases be connected? Is it just a raving lunatic? Read and find out! :)  I'm really happy with the choice that Conway Jefferson made in the end.  Once you read it or have read it please comment and tell me your own thoughts! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP