Powered by Blogger.

A Parade To Remember!

 Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We went to a PARADE! It was so fun and interesting! My very first time going to an "actual" parade! I took around 200 pictures...although I won't be including them in this post. ;) Only the ones that I truly loved! Btw I was in love with the lighting I was able to get. lol 


She actually stopped and waited for me to take the picture! It was nice of her!

Then Star Wars rolled in. ;)

This makes me think he is like "I'm taking you down!" Yes, I have quite an imagination.


I love this picture! Did I mention I have a thing for carriages? :)

I feel so sry for the horses when I look at this picture.

Old cars I just love!



Jump ropers! I feel sry for them. I would be exhausted! lol

It was so hard getting a picture with the skateboarder in the air! It happened all so fast. Although I'm proud of myself for this shot. :)

Then SCOTTY!!!

The song I Love You This Big was playing!

He actually smiled and pointed at my brother! lol Why not me?! ;)

I'm proud of this picture! His back was turned from me for the most part of him passing but I did in fact get an up-close shot of his face. :)



Miniature horses! :)

The bands were really good! I love how the gold coloring reflects in their instruments!




There was so much more at the parade that I could have showed you but I thought I would just show my favs. :) God bless and have a wonderful rest of the week! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Btw I am so stoked for it to finally get really cold! lol :D

1 comments:

Isabelle December 1, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

It looks like you all had a blast!! So cool! :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP