Powered by Blogger.

Every Leaf is a Memory

 Friday, November 11, 2011


Well fall is just splendid! Finally the leaves are falling and it is like a 'winter wonderland' consisting of leaves! I feel all lit up inside when I think about! Not to mention the food... ;) Another thing that I love about fall is that you can't help but simply yearn for a day spent with friends and enjoying how miraculous God's touch is on every leaf! Yesterday fulfilled that lovely fall day!



Sometimes we are just a bit hyper...




The lovely photographer! ;)


It kind of looks 3D ish. lol



The lake is looking so pretty right now!

I love the simple beauty of this one!

Parents enjoy it too! :)


Now let's shop!!

Danielle got earrings while I got a beanie! :D

Yeah... And they say adults are so refined... lol jk
Well, this definitely topped fall off! A day spent laughing, talking, listening to Danielle rap..., shopping, eating far too much, taking awesome pictures(if I do say so myself), smelling horrible sea weed, having a bonfire, and just having an overall blast!!!
God bless and have a wonderful fall!

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree."
-Emily Bronte

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP