Powered by Blogger.

Music ♪♫♪

 Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I know that this post is far over due, but I've been busy! One of my hopes, for this blog, is to post music... all the time! Prepare yourself! lol Anyway what's your favorite type of music? Are you old school or modern? For myself I'm all over the place! Here are some of the songs I like! :)

I Got a Name By: Jim Croce  (this is on more of my country side, which isn't a lot.)

Rolling in the Deep By: Adele  (This is as modern as I'm going to get! lol)

You'll be in My Heart By: Phil Collins  (I love Phil Collins music!)

Take on Me By: A-Ha  (This is absolutely my favorite song!)

My Girl By: The Temptations  (All I can say that I hope you have heard this song! lol)

Big Girls Don't Cry By: Franki Valli and the Four Seasons  (Don't judge! lol)

The Call By: Regina Spector  (This is another one of my favorites)

Revelation Song By: Kari Jobe  (We do this song a lot in church. :) )

 Came to my Rescue By: Hillsong (I love this song!)

Well, please comment and tell me how you like these songs! Of course I like a lot of other songs but this is just a sampling! ;)
God Bless and have a wonderful rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP