Powered by Blogger.

Wisdom Yanked Out!

 Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ouch! Yeah, it hurt quite a bit to get my wisdom teeth out!!! My face was huge after the operation was over!! When my mom came in she didn't recognize me. The only reason she knew it was me because the nurse told her so. lol I remember after waking up quite clearly... My mom came in and for fun I started to try to talk to her, which wasn't working. lol Anyway my mom just starts laughing and laughing at me. Later she told me that I looked so ugly that it was funny. :/ Anyway I started to cry a little. lol Shockingly recovery took so long!!! I was in horrible pain for days!! Don't let anyone deceive you and tell you that you won't be in pain. For some reason it wasn't my mouth that was really hurting, it was my head! You might not know this but I suffer frequently from headaches. :( Although usually they go away after a couple of hours...this time they didn't go away! Dizziness also came upon me from time to time. Yes, I had it hard. lol See I had a perfectly good reason for the lack, next to none, amount of posts. As of now I am recovered and shall try to post more often. :) God bless and have a wonderful rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP