Powered by Blogger.

New Camera!!

 Saturday, September 3, 2011

I have a new camera and it is awesome!!! My grandmother gave it to me because she doesn't use it. Since I am out of commission from getting my wisdom teeth taken out my brother took the following pictures. Yes, already my camera has been stolen. lol Hopefully here soon I shall actually be able to go out and take some amazing pictures. It is a Samsung HZ50W!!! Enjoy!













I know all these pics were pretty random but I just wanted you to see what my camera's capabilities are! I can't wait for upcoming events so I can totally rock out with this camera! Soon I shall be going apple picking and I will definitely take pictures for you to see!

1 comments:

Danielle September 3, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

Does this mean you will be posting more often??? :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP