Powered by Blogger.

I Sail!

 Friday, September 16, 2011

Recently I went sailing! It was the first time I had ever been on a boat. For the safety of my camera I did not bring it with me. Sry. Anyway it was so much fun! Not only did we sail but they pulled us on a water tube, which to my greatest surprise is quite exhausting! It was so much fun watching people fly off! lol Only a couple times did I actually do it. My brother, on the other hand, did it for hours! Hilariously my brother and his friend looked like rag dolls/bobble heads! Btw every time I would do it I ended up flinging out! As I have learned, from past experiences, always wear sun-screen! Even though I had been out in the sun for six hours I did not get burnt! Yippee! lol Anyway have a wonderful week and God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP