Powered by Blogger.

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!!!

 Sunday, September 11, 2011



Finally I didn't have to rush! I took these pictures Saturday. As usual none of these are edited. :) Enjoy!



1. Bokeh
Since I couldn't decide which one I thought you all wouldn't mind to see two pictures. Right? ;)



2. Process of Elimination

3. Remember


4. Statues
Again I couldn't decide so I put two pics. This figurine is Scarlet from Gone with the Wind. We actually had Rhett but when I was little I broke him... lol



5. Flying High


God bless and have a fantastic week! :D

3 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood September 11, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

your process of elimination is very creative. the clouds are so pretty!

Ashley Sisk September 11, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Lovely work - I really love your second shot.

Valeria September 11, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

Beautiful sun burst on Flying High

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP