Powered by Blogger.

What Makes Fall Simply Irresistible!

 Friday, August 5, 2011

(Not my picture)

I feel so bad for not posting, in what seems like forever! Don't worry I have still been reading your blogs though! :) As of right now I am completely inpatient for fall to arrive!!! Fall just happens to be the best time of the year!!! Where I have moved to doesn't have the winters that I am used to, from living more north of here, and am told that we will still have snow but it is more of a "fallish" temperature through both seasons!! Yipee! ha ha I adore fall! It's the most beautiful time of the year. And I have more clothes to go with that season. lol I can't help buying clothes that are fit for that season... even if I don't need them... lol So as my anticipation grows I would like to know what your favorite season and some reasons why. :) God bless and have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comments:

Tristen August 7, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Fall is my favorite season too! ^.^ I love the colors, the crisp air, you get to wear hats and boots :) I'm so excited it's here!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP