Powered by Blogger.

Photoshoot With Chester

 Saturday, August 20, 2011

As I went outside to take some nature photos I was suddenly disappointed by my camera not functioning and everything looking dry and boring. After taking a few pictures of some flowers my brother and I decided to wait until I get my new camera to take pictures. Yes, I am finally getting a new camera. My grandmother had a camera given to her only a year ago, but she never opened it because she already had a camera. So for my Christmas present she will be giving it to me! :) I don't know what kind it is but I'm sure it will be better than the one I have. As my brother and I searched for my dog, Chester, we found him on the porch ready to have pictures taken of him. I assure you we didn't put him in any of these positions, other than whistling for him to look our way. Chester was great though! He's so vain he probably thinks this post is about him... lol Anyway he was meant to be a dog model! lol Enjoy!

                            'Angel'                                                        "If only you knew."

"How you doin'?"  This one is most definitely my fav!


"WOOF"

Already an old lazy dog.

Chester is so sly... Do you see his tongue sticking out?

Au revoir!

1 comments:

Tristen September 1, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

He's so cute ^.^ haha I love it, congradulations on your new camara

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP