Powered by Blogger.

Thor

 Friday, August 19, 2011

Yay! I have finally watched "Thor"! It was amazing!!! At first I didn't have much of a desire to actually go out and see it but I'm so glad I did! I thought it was just going to be a lot of Greek mythology type things and all about Thor being a "god" but to my surprise it was't. Although they were supposed to be "gods" it didn't stress that point. Also this movie is super clean! Yipee! Even though at this one point they had Thor without his shirt on and his pants being quite low it didn't last more than a minute. And they kissed...but it is all so romantic. lol  I looked up this movie on Plugged In and it tells how much cursing it had in it, which is a lot more than I actually heard. I honestly think you have to be listening for the curse words to even be able to hear them. Throughout, basically the entire movie, I was hoping that Thor's brother was going to be good! : '( I really had no idea that he was going to turn against them all... At the end of "Thor" I was so upset that Thor and Jane were cut off from each other... hopefully there will be a second movie! :) "Thor" had a perfect amount of story and action! Going and watching this movie was a perfect way to end summer break and start the school year! :) Yes, I'm totally recommending  this movie! ;) lol God bless and have a wonderful rest of the week!

1 comments:

Tristen September 2, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

I totally agree,I just watched it, and it's a great movie! :) my favorite part: "this is so going on FB" lol but I felt bad for his brother, im so sad he didn't turn. Yes, definitely, they need to make a second lol :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP