Powered by Blogger.

School is Starting...

 Saturday, August 13, 2011

School will be here very soon! How do you plan to spend the rest of your summer break?
Here is what I hope to/will be doing:

1. Go to the ocean!
2. Have more awesome memories with friends
3. Finish reading The Picture of Dorian Gray
4. Sleep in!
5. Play volleyball with my mom
6. Continue to play football with my brother
7. Avoid even thinking about school... lol
8. Have a movie night with friends... Do you have any suggestions for a movie we should watch?
9. Get my permit!.. I know I'm pretty old to still not have it. :P
10. Just enjoy the time I have left. :)

Don't forget to comment and tell me some stuff you plan on doing before school starts! Have a wonderful rest of the week and God bless! :D









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP