Powered by Blogger.

Obtrusive Surprise "Guests"

 Friday, July 8, 2011

I know this is a strange topic but nonetheless I shall write about it! How do you feel about surprise guests? In our house hold you know what it means if someone decides to give you half an hours heads up before they come knocking on your door...it means running around, like a half insane madman, trying to get the house literally perfect. We are clean freaks so please don't think we don't clean..we never stop cleaning. Why might you ask do we have to clean like crazy then. Simply that although we are obsessive cleaners our house does, from time to time, get in a disastrous order. Coincidentally this always seems to be the case when we are about to receive surprise guests. lol Also I have to quickly get changed out of my pajamas and into regular clothes. I even have some ready specially for the occasion of surprise guests coming when I'm in my pajamas. lol Now that you have read my rambling on of dislike for surprise guests I have to ask is it like this in your own home? Now if my friends are the surprise guests, that is a completely different story. :)

1 comments:

Tristen July 8, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

lol I know what you mean by cleaning all the time and yet having a last-minuite-clean-freak-out, Because people always seem to know exactly when your house is the worst, and the one day you decide to sleep in and stay in your pajamas.
yes, can you tell i've been there? ;) Never believe you're alone :D

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP