Powered by Blogger.

Fourth of July Party Time!

 Sunday, July 10, 2011


YAY! I had such an amazing July party! Yes, it wasn't held on the fourth. lol ;)  The party was several hours away and it started to rain... Suddenly I was getting afraid we would be rained out. Although, by the grace of God, it did in fact stop raining and the grass dried! I was so happy! The first party we have had at our new home! The night was filled with laughter, VOLLEYBALL, fireworks, bonfire, and food! I have to say that the volleyball was so much fun! Despite the fact that not everyone could play the best and the heat was horrible, it was still fun! After that we had some delicious food, which I'm not sure how all that food was consumed...but we did have a lot of teenage boys. lol They can eat! lol Then came the bonfire and talking and taking a bunch of stupid pictures of ourselves. A night filled with memories! I'm so glad that we have finally moved and that God is blessing us with fellowship with other Christians. :) To God be the glory!






My camera surprised me with the pictures I was able to take! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP