Powered by Blogger.

For the Love of Cornbread!

 Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's your favorite food? I have to say that I love food! lol Yes, I know that's quite bad of me to actually love food but I do. As you might expect it is a struggle for me not to eat my heart out... So last night my mother decided(I kind of forced her) to make cornbread, a food that I simply adore!! To add to my pain of controlling myself, after I was finished eating, my mother put a huge amount of cornbread on my plate. Half the plate was full with a mound of cornbread... Breaking all self control I indulged...and ate it all! *sighs for joy* :)  Ha ha Although it might not be my absolute favorite food I cannot help myself from simply stuffing my face with it. lol ;) What is a food that you cannot help yourself from delighting in?

Btw everyone makes cornbread differently. Have a special way you make it? My mother loves Mexican style cornbread, while I like to keep it simple.

Picture is not my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP