Powered by Blogger.

Learning from God - 11 - Walking "Alone"

 Friday, October 21, 2011

Are you ever really walking alone...? On those days when you are just walking by yourself and feeling perhaps a little lonely, are you really alone? There is great comfort in knowing that Jesus is there, walking right by you, holding your hand. It's an amazing gift, that I personally, forget to accept.

"Therefore be patient, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. See the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, waiting patiently for it until it receives the early and latter rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts for the coming of the Lord is at hand."   -James 5:7-8

"Lord, all my desire before You; and my sighing is not hidden from You."   -Psalm 38:9

"casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you."  -1 Peter 5:7

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."  -Psalm 23:4

"Fear not, for I with you; be not dismayed, for I your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  -Isaiah 41:10

"By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit."  -1 John 4:13

"Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, for I am with you always, to the end of the age."  -Matthew 28:20

"Be still, and know, that I am God."  -Psalm 46:10

When you're walking "alone" don't forget to say "hello" to the "Person" next to you. :)
The Lord be with you and have a wonderful rest of the week.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP