Powered by Blogger.

Spring Fever

 Sunday, April 11, 2010


Usually I'm content with being in the house and not doing much, but here lately I've been wanting to constantly talk with my friends(not that I don't want to. It's just usually I don't call them) and haven't been minding being super busy. Lately my brother and I have been playing basketball outside. I know that doesn't sound unusual but for my brother he must really have spring fever. lol Unfortunately last week we were playing with some of my friends and my finger got jammed(it's still a tad bit swollen and it still hurts some) so finally when my finger is a lot better my brother gets his finger jammed. lol I didn't know basketball could be so ruff. Although this isn't anything with having spring fever I though I would include it. Yesterday we had some yard work to do, so I helped my parents. I had to hoe. We did not have the right thing for it so I had to use something else(sry I don't know what it's called) anyway when that wasn't working I had to dig them out with my hands. It wasn't too bad, except that I was super dirty. lol So this morning I woke up and my back hurt from bending over. Thankfully it isn't hurting anymore. :) The week before that my brother tried to hoe with a shovel. lol Let's just say that it took him forever not to get a great deal done. Recently we cleaned out the barn. The upstairs was so hot! I can't believe with how cool it is it could be that hot. At least were not in August yet. :) Btw I'm still thinking about North and South. Ha ha. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP