Powered by Blogger.

The Bone Collector

 Monday, April 12, 2010


Well today was an average day. I was finally able to watch The Pelican Brief, which was confusing and good at the same time. lol I can't really tell you want it's about because of the complexity of it. Btw there were some parts in it that were not good. We changed the channel so I just don't know how bad it got. Also I saw that the movie after that was The Bone Collector, so I decided that was something I could talk about. I didn't want to bore you with my boring day. lol I really like it because how suspenseful it is. I have to say though that it can be very scary. Also I watched it on TV so I bet it cut out some of the gore(sry don't quite know if that's how you spell it) if there is any other stuff that I should warn you about I can't remember. There's only this one part that is a little bad but it ends very quickly. If your wondering what The Bone Collector is about here's what I can tell you: In the movie there are two basic main characters who are trying to solve murders by a serial killer. The man in it is a cripple who cannot leave his bed, so he sends his assistant to go look at the evidence. She's a police officer who becomes a forensic person. The movie takes you through several murders till suddenly the murder is going after the man. Once he is where the main guy is, they have a very ruff fight and let's just say you have to close your eyes because of the blood. It's quite horrific. I don't want to tell you anymore so it won't ruin it for you if you decide on watching it. Hope you enjoy reading what I think. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP