Powered by Blogger.

Fun, Fun, And More Fun

 Saturday, April 24, 2010

Well I haven't posted in several days, but I do have a good excuse. I've been extremely busy here lately! A couple days ago I went to this thing that we call Christ in the Arts, it's where people show their talents in basically anything, it is so much fun! I love hearing people perform on their instruments, sing, tell stories, and everything else. Although I don't perform anymore, when I was younger I used to play the guitar. Anyway my brother played Experts From the Nut Cracker. He did awesome! After everyone performs we hang out! I had so much fun taking pics with my friends! The other day I went to this thing that we call the Banner Party. It's where the seniors make banners that they'll run through at an event. It's hard to explain but it's super fun! At the beginning of this event we separated into groups to form ideas on what the big banner was going to be. Everyone did good! Although the seniors didn't choose any of the ideas and kind of combined them. Next the seniors start working on their banner and the other people help them. It's a lot of fun to paint and get somewhat messy. :P After the banner party I went to Dani's, a friend of mine, we had a blast making a funny video! I can't wait to go back over to her house and make another one, but for now I just want to rest and not run for awhile. I'm tired! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP