Powered by Blogger.

Good Things and Bad Things

 Monday, April 19, 2010

Well I got two books and they are: The Heavenly Man and "A" is for Alibi. When I had read two chapters in "A" is for Alibi it already had 6 cuss words. :( It seems interesting but I just don't know yet. Hopefully the cussing will stop. I'm going to give it a chance. Tomorrow I'll start reading The Heavenly Man. So far what I know about it is that it's about a missionary in China and his struggles. I'm looking forward to reading it. :) Also I was able to watch Brewster's Millions. It was pretty good. Although it did have cussing. I'm so tired of cussing! Scarily enough it's rated PG! Anyway it's about this man that has to spend 30,000,000 dollars in 30 days and have no assets. The reason he has to do this is so that he can get 300,000,000 dollars! I'm telling you no more! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP