Powered by Blogger.

North and South

 Saturday, April 10, 2010



Yesterday I watched North and South with a bunch of girls! I just have to say that I beyond love it! Definitely watch it! I think watching it with a bunch of girls just makes it better. :) It was very romantic! The only thing I didn't like was the lack of communication, which seems to be in every movie that's romantic. lol Also at the beginning I thought the main character, Richard Armitage, was okay looking. I have to say at the end of the first part(there's four parts) I thought he was handsome... lol Let's just say when I told the girls that they screamed and told me I came to the good side. lol Although I wasn't in love with him like the other girls. Let's just say they would marry him at the drop of a heart beat. lol If you are wondering this is not the North and South soap-opera. This is the BBC version of a book written by Elizabeth Gaskell. Also I doubt guys would like it. I'm making my brother watch it anyway. :) He actually wants to see it though! I'll let you know what a guy thinks. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP