Powered by Blogger.

The More You Know, The More You Kohls!

 Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well we went to Kolhs and found some awesome stuff! I have been looking at this one purse for quite a while. I really wanted it! I just didn't know if I should spend the money on it. Well I gave in. lol When we were in Kohls I had to look at it again. Fortunately it was still on sale! Since I had 28 dollars and the purse was 19 I went ahead and got it! Also when I was looking in the Kohls magazine I saw some beautiful sandles! They were on sale for 19 as well. Since I didn't have enough for both my dad said he would pay the difference. :) When we were checking out my mom went into my wallet and found 40! Not including the 28 dollars! I was even happier, because now I could buy my bathing-suit I wanted also! I didn't want my parents to have to pay. Later I might post some pics of the purse and shoes. :D When my brother and dad were looking around they found this coat that was 200 something dollars and was on sale for 60! We just kept saving! :) Also they found some shirts that had once been around 30 for only a couple dollars! My mom had some 15% things(I can't seem to think anymore. lol) so it made it even cheaper! We saved 250 dollars! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP